4/10/10

Dear humankind.

Today I slept in. That's right, instead of waking up early like the working man should, endeavoring to bring about some kind of positive life progress, I needlessly, and perhaps hedonistically, lay in utter silence and mindlessness. I didn't even dream.

On the contrary, I might argue that there is benefit to sleeping in. Am I now more sympathetic towards those that are bed-ridden for life, living in perpetual comatose states? Yes, I would like to think so.

So to that avail, I would say to you all that over-sleeping is a righteous and moral thing. Furthermore, like recycling, treating others equally, and washing your hands, it is the duty of all humans to do so. It is only through such means that we are able to truly understand the less fortunate. Through sleeping, we become better people.

No comments: