2/4/08

2007 Music

Forcing commitment upon myself well I drown in my own sleepiness and write stuff. Here we go!

So way back in December when I decided to move the blog here I made a commitment to as I put it "enforce all my poor taste related to the previous year upon you all". This of coarse is related to the subject that is the listings I have enjoyed the most in the year that is 2007. I had a descriptive list of my twenty favorite albums of the year however it has come to my attention just how absurd and boring reviews are. Thus I am presenting you with an abbreviated recommendation list.

Air-Pocket Symphony
White Rabbits- Fort Nightly
The Field-From Here We Go Sublime
65 Days Of Static-The Destruction of Small Ideas
Animal Collective-Strawberry Jam
The Fucking Champs-VI
Tera Melos-Drugs to the dear youth
Gorrilaz-D-side
Shellac-Excellent Italian Greyhound
Minus The Bear-Planet of Ice
Tomahawk-Anonymous
Iron And Wine-The Shepard's Dog
Radiohead- In Rainbows
The Cinematic Orchestra-Ma Fleur
Architecture In Helsinki-Places like this
Caribou- Andorra
Black Lips- Good Bad Not Evil
Queens of the stone age-Era Vulgaris
Battles-Mirrored

The ones on the bottom are more close to my favorites but I think assigning rank to art is somewhat a strange practice so I avoided to do so.

No comments: