3/9/09

No need to fear or loathe anymore.


My mom and sister spent the last week in Las Vegas. I've been glancing through some of the pictures they took and I must say that I am fairly amazed by the city's architecture and relentless spending of money, which probably compliments it. My old conception of the place had me thinking it was full of neon lights and advertising. I am speaking with second hand information here, but to me, the city seems to be transforming into a colorful Disney World like setting...with strippers. This picture right above is a single building, a New York themed hotel.















These are both inside another hotel, this one venetian themed. Note the sky painted ceiling.


Not sure where this is. Roof is covered in flowers though.


Castle themed hotel. Further supports my Disney world thesis...




I put this last one here simply for shock value.



No comments: