2/26/08

Goodbye Butt-Lover. Hello Blog.

Today marks a sad day, 26/02/08, the day Butt-Lover was replaced by some 60$ impostor from Staples. Butt-Lover was a beautiful reclining leather chair with only one flaw. But in this fucking horrid world where chairs are brutally destroyed for their imperfections, one flaw was too many. The thin plank of wood holding it all together gave way after many years of abuse and left Butt-Lover weeping in the corner.

i watched him die

But you gotta take these things like a man. I'm sure Chris sees people die all the time and he's perfectly sane.

The new chair was a delight to assemble. Much like the famed Ikea the chair came disassembled in a dozen pieces and I was left to my bravery to piece it all together. But luckily I had a single Allen wrench provided free of charge and one whole extra screw in case I was to need one to insert in my head afterwards. Short story long I'm sitting on a decent amount of comfort. But it isn't comparable to the butt love that was Butt-Lover.



No comments: